Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Video Production Day 32

DO NOW:
Bring any Field Trip Permission Slips to Mr. P.
OBJECTIVES
HOW TO DO IT?
Final Portfolio Production
·       Use Powerpoint to design a presentation showing off what you have accomplished this year. By today you should have ALL of your slide titles and pictures/video inserted. If you are having issues with files, make sure all images are JPEGS and all videos are .MP4 (use Adobe Media Encoder if necessary)
·       Upload to your Google Drive and reply to my blog with the link to the file (right-click the file and select “get sharable link”, copy/paste
Reading Assignment
·       Choose 3 of 5 readings and summarize using a supplied checklist/rubric. It should contain an opening, supporting details and a closing which is at least 5 sentences.
·       Submit 3 documents at once OR as you complete them. You can re-open the assignment and “unsubmit” to add another file
Submit projects to the Art Show
Lyric Video, Door Scene, Video Blog, Stop-Motion,
Submit in Google Folder
Document Your Work
Reply to my blog describing what you did for the day.

17 comments:

  1. Today I started working on the Reading Assignment and continued working on the Portfolio PowerPoint. I also spent a little time in Blender seeing what I could make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I started working on the Reading Assignment and continued working on the Portfolio PowerPoint. I also spent a little time in Blender seeing what I could make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started reading assignment
    I replaced my yearbook page, aka fixed it up. The folder to use has the word NEW in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i started the power-point but i accidentally forgot to save and also worked on a bit of my homework i'm sorry had a busy night last night

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Started working on my Full year portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't work on the reading assignment because I was working on my final portfolio. So far I created 15 slides.

    ReplyDelete
  7. finished yearbook pages and put them in the shared folder

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds good, but WHERE IS THE PROOF??

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finished my yearbook page, I just didn't know how to package it and worked on portfolio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please ask collin for help. or go to the file menu and select package, then package again. it will create a folder which you will copy to shared/dvc yearbook 2016/pm/1st year students

      Delete
  10. I worked on the reading assignment for awhile. Then continued working on the end of the year portfolio power point. After that I did draw a little because I had a rough night last night, and drawing calms me down, and I had a bad panic attack about something and couldn't sleep. So yay for running on 2 hours of sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Finished my lyric video, the rendering still isn't working right, and i started my portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok, why isn't it working?
      please start working on writing assignments and Final Portfolio

      Delete
  12. I started working on the Portfolio and I submitted "The sweater" the art show

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JpAtxE-xs0
    I'm working on my Portfolio and began working on reading assignments

    ReplyDelete