Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Video Production Day 30

DO NOW:

    1. Take permission slips for Week of 6/13-6/17.

    OBJECTIVES
    HOW DID WE DO IT?
    Yearbook Pages
    You are making your own page for the Yearbook. Make a copy of files in the shared folder. Make changes, "Package" when done to include fonts/images
    Print-Out page and Turn in to be graded bin
    Turn in packaged folder to Shared/Y:\SharedData\DVC Yearbook photos 2016\DVC yearbook
    Final Portfolio

    Discuss rubric
    Start collecting images and creating slides
    Submit projects to the Art Show
    Submit in Google Folder OVERDUE!!

    **EXTRA CREDIT/Alternate Work:
    Laser Engraving, Robot Programming

26 comments:

  1. today I managed to get the outline for my portfolio done. Also I already finished my yearbook page a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I uploaded the yearbook page to the shared folder
    Gave E the money for the DVC sweatshirt
    You shared the video files for graduation with me
    Started working on it
    Inserted the text for the Toms River site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today in class I finished my yearbook page and packaged it to save in the yearbook folder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I finished my year book page and submitted it and printed it. I finished the math worksheet, and I read the rubric for the portfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worked on my year book page i put my pictures in there and put all the information and that is all I did today but i finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. completed yearbook page thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finished my yearbook page and packaged it to the yearbook folder

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I started and worked on my final portfolio presentation

    ReplyDelete
  9. worked on yearbook page, It'll be submitted tomorrow
    Also math

    ReplyDelete
  10. Completed the yearbook page for the yearbook. Continued working on the lyric video project. Currently editing all the text to go with the pictures and animating them to move.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Completed: Yearbook Photo Page
    Started: Portfolio of Year

    ReplyDelete
  12. today I got done my yearbook page and did the math related worksheet, didn't get to finish my lyric video but I will tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont see the yearbook page in the folder
      90

      Delete
  13. almost finished with my lyric video, just needs some more editing. I started doing my Yearbook page, have to add photos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Worked on my yearbook page, just need to scan some drawings and I'll be done.

    ReplyDelete
  15. today I finished the year book page, the math work set, and I started working on my final portfolio

    ReplyDelete