Thursday, November 1, 2018

11/1/18

DO NOW:
Look at the finished "What's Happening Videos"
Reply/Comment to this blog with something that you were impressed by (could be video production or what the class does - BE SPECIFIC)

OBJECTIVES:
  1. Finish Video Editing - Submit in classroom
  2. Add to your portfolio(ASSIGNMENT IN CLASSROOM)
     - At least 5 projects - SEE MY EXAMPLE
  3. Frankenbot Contest
  • Set the scene and create a Halloween background for your Frankenbot to hang out in. Take a picture of your Frankenbot and place it in a scene using Photoshop
  • Post a photo of your Frankenbot in all of his glory to Instagram and/or Twitter, tagging @instructables and #Frankenbot. **You’ll have to follow us on each platform so we can DM you.**

11 comments:

  1. I am impressed by the transitions seen in all the videos as well as the shots the students took that were in their final video(i.e interviews, shots of projects in the classroom they're filming in, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by how focused certain class are when they are working unlike some people in this class unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very impressed by how professional all of the classes at this school are. Especially when i saw a video of the culinary program, I half-expected it to just be a single oven and some cabinets with the ingredients to make some cupcakes, but they do their work in what pretty much looks like a warehouse, with very industrial-looking equipment. Vocs is wild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed that each program's videos were different and they weren't like watching the same video. What made them different was with the transitions, music, and how the clips were put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very impressed at each video because you can tell the the different between the people who was working together. You can really tell they had different ideas by using the same raw videos they took. The music, & transitions were different so you really wasn't watching the same exact video all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed about the video of everybody, what we've been learning can help us a lot in the future.
    I love how everyone mix the short video that we took, and put it together using transitions and a lot of editing, and with good background music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am impressed with everyone's videos. looking back at the previous work, this class has majorly improved

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was impressed because I had no idea how to edit video but now it seems so simple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am impressed with each groups creative approach to the video assignment. Everyone used different transition and audio to really make it their own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was very Impressed with it. I have learned so much and looking back I have improved alot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was impressed because i've never used premiere before and then edited video with it.

    ReplyDelete