Thursday, May 18, 2017

Drag & Drop, Yearbook, Portfolio

DO NOW:
  1. Read my comments to your blog from yesterday.
  2. Read the objectives and reply to this blog with what you plan on getting done. (Finish drag & drop)

OBJECTIVES:
  1. Finish and submit Drag & Drop Rubric (See video links from Monday)
  2. Start adding text and images to Yearbook Page (See video links from yesterday) in Google Classroom
  3. May Research
  4. Add or edit a Portfolio page to your blog to include Choose your adventure, Soundboard and Drag & Drop Game. Be sure to include objectives from rubrics, image representing the project and tools used/learned. (SEE VIDEO)
  5. Submit Projects to STUDENT ART SHOW
**Make sure to document ALL you do in your blog...include images or link to .SWF file

***Jersey Shore Festival this weekend, bring in pictures or video for $50

4 comments:

  1. I plan on leaving today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on finishing my portfolio and working on my yearbook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. i plan on finishing the drag and drop game

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did everything I could already.

    ReplyDelete