Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Video Production Day 35

DO NOW:
Download and Print Final Portfolio Rubric
When done save to Google Classroom AND Y:\SharedData\MULTIMEDIA CLASSES\FINAL PORTFOLIO



OBJECTIVES
HOW TO DO IT?
Final Portfolio Submission & Presentation
·       Upload to your Google Drive and reply to my blog with the link to the file (right-click the file and select “get sharable link”, copy/paste
Look over your presentation and be ready to present it in fron tof the class.
Reading Assignment
·       Choose 3 of 5 readings and summarize using a supplied checklist/rubric. It should contain an opening, supporting details and a closing which is at least 5 sentences.
·       Submit 3 documents at once OR as you complete them. You can re-open the assignment and “unsubmit” to add another file

3 comments:

  1. Already finished both and ready to present my portfolio today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ujdGBS9N5G3u9YTI9yUauM-eaEKvZH5E49NrUr80eJ8/edit#slide=id.p

      Delete
  2. Started and completed my portfolio today. Made it a two year one so it says what I did in the class and shows the work that I did. I was not able to do the reading assignment but I will do it as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete