Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Video Production Day 23

DO NOW:
    1. Get Math Worksheets. Complete both and enter your answers for #1-15 on Google Form.
    2. Check AM/PM TO be Returned for Graded Work
    OBJECTIVES
    HOW DID WE DO IT?
    Lyric Video Planning
    Lyric Video Prep in Premiere

            Read Lyric Video Overview
            Complete a planning document using the example provided.
            Print and turn-in for classwork grade


    Adobe Audition
    Adobe After Effects
    Open the Reference File for review of yesterday's lesson
    Finish creating markers for AT LEAST 20 lines of text. If you don't have 20 lines of text, create markers for at least 20 words.
    Import audio file, create text, and adjust duration of text to match when it is heard.
    Add composition to render queue and render to your D-Drive
    Upload to YouTube
    POST URL with link to your video as reply OR tell why you could not.

    Yearbook Pages
    You are making your own page for the Yearbook. Make a copy of files in the shared folder. Make changes, "Package" when done to include fonts/images
    Print-Out page and Turn in to be graded bin
    Turn in packaged folder to Shared/Y:\SharedData\DVC Yearbook photos 2016\DVC yearbook
    Submit projects to the Art Show
    Submit in Google Folder DUE MAY 30th

    **EXTRA CREDIT/Alternate Work:
    Jersey Shore Festival Video Shooting this WEEKEND - Get a Permission Slip!!
    Laser Engraving, Robot Programming, Picture Scanning

22 comments:

  1. Today i completed the math assignments. I also filmed the students from Culinary and Service Occ. and put the clips into the graduation folder in multimedia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good job thank you, were all the students filmed 2nd year?
      95

      Delete
  2. I Finished the math worksheets and started to work on my lyric video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today We did a math worksheet in class and a math assignment on Google Docs. Then I had to move my yearbook page files to a new location in the shared folder. After that we got started on the graduation video, then went to get snacks then came back and continued to work on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completed the math but i had difficulty in my after affect because i lost my file from yesterday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what kind of difficulty? did you look at the reference file?
      90

      Delete
  5. Finished math worksheet and worked on lyric video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i only got one worksheet
      how do I know you worked on the project?
      85

      Delete
  6. https://youtu.be/g9XBhy0FG3k
    practice with the green screen for the graduation video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you do the worksheet for math or just online form?
      good test video
      95

      Delete
  7. completed the math work sheet and started working on the lyric video, I finished the markers and i'm half way done with putting the words in. All I have to do is add an animation to the text and put pictures in

    ReplyDelete
  8. worked mostly on my Lyrics video, I couldn't figure out how to really use the effects properly, when you get back can we go over that again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for replying
      why didnt you do any Math?
      you weren't supposed to do any animation
      80

      Delete
  9. I finished both the math assignments and started catching up on everything I missed on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good job with Math
      were you able to figure anything out with markers?
      90

      Delete
  10. I worked on my yearbook page I need a little help with the background part of it. Then I finished my last slide for my English project really quickly, then got started on my marks for the audio and I have a question cause the lyrics do have that one word in it and I can totally change which part it is if I have to I'll talk to you more about it tomorrow...even though I got really far into it. Also for my trip I was thinking I could do maybe like a montage of my vacation for a video? I don't really know cause it's hard without all the equipment I could bring my laptop in if you want to like add premiere or something on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you hand-in any Math?
      sounds like you were busy but i would like to see some proof
      i have a free video editor you could install if you can bring it on your trip. i also have some other ideas
      85

      Delete
  11. did the two maths assignments and also did 20 markers on my lyric video project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i only got one math assignment
      where is the proof from markers?
      85

      Delete